[Harp-L] The Deb URL

Ken Peace wrote:

I'm not sure a SAVE AS works from an email link.
He may need someone to add a link to a real website.
I'll add it to my blog. Hang on......

Done! Try a "Save target as" from there.

http://bluesinthenorthwest.blogspot.co

Or you could go to fjm's post of the link on the Yahoo archive (http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/harp-l-archives/message), right-click the link, and choose the download option ("download linked file" in Mac OS X, "save target as" or something similar in Windows). If you don't have a two-button mouse, you can use control/click on a Mac, and probably something similar on a P.C.

Ken's post was in answer from a query from Captron Ron, who I would like to thank for posting the link to Jake Shimabukuru playing "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" in Central Park. That and "The Deb" are two of the best musical performances I have heard. And while I'm at it, I want to thank fjm and Gary Hodgson for doing the work to make "The Deb" available to us for downloading. And DaveTherault for being so inspiring.

George

p.s. Here are the links again for those who missed them the first time around:

http://www.snarkus.com/tunes/TheDeb-DaveTherault.mp3

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/159572/