   Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:15:29 -0500
   From: icemanle@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Change harmonicas during a solo?

Try doing this with a "D" harmonica played in second position and low
"G" harmonica played in 3rd.

Now, play an idea drawn from the blues scale on the "D" in second
position, switch to the "G" harmonica and play the same notes, using 3rd
position.

Fascinating way to learn 3rd position playing.

The Iceman