[Harp-L] Jam at Bill's Blues, Evanston IL 1/31/06

Hey Chicagoland Blues Playas and Fans -

Mr. G & the Mystery Band will be hosting the jam at
Bill's Blues in Evanston IL (1029 Davis, 847-424-9800,
www.billsbluesbar.com) on Tuesday January 31.  The
session will start at 8:30pm; we bring up jammers
right away - no annoying first set by the house band.
The scene at Bill's Blues is worth the trip; we have
some fine players that sit in.  The Mystery Band
includes Mr. G on Harp and Vocals, E.G McDaniels on
Bass, Anthony Palmer on Guitar, Shoji Naito on Guitar
and Twist Turneer on Drums - top knotch Chicago blues
pros.  Its a party - be there!

Yer Pal,
Mr. G