Re: [Harp-L] Blues Deville/Tubes

Phil, I've got a BD 4x10.  I've swapped the 12AX7(s) with a 12AY7 and a 12AU7... and that definitely lowers the gain.  however, there was favorable talk about Eurotubes and its proprietor, Bob Pletka, in this forum a while back. that got me considering the "Fender HRD full retube kit for harp players with 6V6's" package at Eurotubes.  You may want to contact Bob.

https://ssl.eurotubes.com/cart/index.php?page=view_products&category_id=7&sub_category_id=32

https://ssl.eurotubes.com/index.htm

Jim.

>>> Phil Eich <phil_side@xxxxxxxxx> 1/24/2006 12:54 AM >>>
Hey, I just scored a blues deville, and am looking for
some tube-swapping ideas. I search the archives, and
all I found was something about 12AX7's...but I'm a
hardcore amp newbie, so info/suggestions would be
awesome.