From: fjm <mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: h-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica sources?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:19:22 -0700

Anyone know of any USA Hohner harmonica sellers that stock a fairly extensive line? I've tried a couple of the usual suspects and got dead ended by out of stocks and no way of actually knowing if an item was in stock until the order was placed. I haven't bought a stock harmonica in a long time so I'm out of the loop. My current inclination is to just go with the people in NJ because they've always been so easy to deal with. fjm