RE: [Harp-L] I shot the sherriff

Natural minor seems like a good fit for this tune--Lee Oskar G minor, just
play crossharp on this one, so you can use all your normal 2nd position
moves.
http://www.leeoskar.com/nminor.html
it's the last one--Gm
I also thought a Bb in 4th position might work.
Gary

SHANE1198@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi List I have a question that is probably pretty basic for most of you. My

band is covering I shot The Sherriff, which is in G minor. I know the main
riff  is D F G F D  C Bb C D  C Bb G

Which is easily played on a C harp in 2nd position, so my question is if
any
of you any played this tune before, should I then switch to an F harp  in
3rd
position for the lead, or should I stay on the C harp.