[Harp-L] Cleaning the chromatic

Hi all-
I just spoke with Hohner, they are sending back the CX-12 I cleaned with
hydrogen peroxide--predictably, they advised against that.  Curiously, they
also advised against cleaning the harp with anything except alcohol.
Rusting rivets were the reason--
I do seem to notice harps get stuff on them--I can't always brush before
every note--can I get some different ideas of what everybody (well, not
EVrybody) does to clean their instrument? I will go ahead and use denture
cleaners if that's what it takes--
Gary