Re: [Harp-L] OB's/Intonation - Dave Therault

In response to George's question about the possibility of uploading a sound file of Dave Therault's The Deb, I'm sure we could find a place to park it. Where I think the sticking point will be is in finding Dave to get permission. It's not my art to willy nilly go putting up on web pages. Anyone with resources in this direction please do send me contact information for Mr. Therault and I'll happily pursue the permission. fjm