[Harp-L] minor keys

Thanks to all who responded to my question about minor keys One last question: if i use a spec. 20 in D Minor, will i be able to play it in A Minor in 2nd position just as i do my major key harps? I understand how the Lee Oskar is set up and your suggestions about using a G harp in 3rd position gave me something to think about, but as i am not as advanced as many i thought i might be more comfortable sticking with crossharp for a while. Thanks again.