[Harp-L] Wanna hear some really bad intonation? :-)

My freshly born little site that I announced the birth of last week, had some problems with different browsers, so many people told me.
  All that is fixed, including a smaller photo download for small modem users.

  Also, I recorded the Scrapple comparisons yesterday and put them there.

  If you want to listen to some really questionable intonation (I just quickly browsed through a week of digests, phew, nice discussions again ;-)) check out the tunes I recorded on Whole-tone diatonic.

  They are: Peace, the Scrapples & Chelsea Bridge.

  This is just an experiment, mind you, I have no idea if I can ever get this tuning to work the way I hope it can after some practise (did 1 month, give myself 2 more to decide).
  It has an overblow, a draw bend, a drawn and a blown note per hole.

  http://www.overblow.com/ludo

  Ludo
  PS If you ONLY like gutbucket blues, don't go there yet - I plan to record some blues later though!