Re: [Harp-L] paul de lay song

Yeah, it's killer. His chops are so fresh......

I think in the liner notes it says that he uses homemade effects. I
haven't read them for a while. Perhaps I'm wrong, but he has that almos
transistory/chorus effect going on that I've never heard anyone else
use. People here will clarify, I'm sure.

 - Blake

>>> "Eric Garcia" <ericgar85@xxxxxxxxxxx> 01/21/06 9:16 AM >>>
anybody know what the hell
harp paul de lay uses on the song Jimmy Jones
off of the Heavy Rotation album.
that song kills me. it's basically
a sax solo on the harp.
if anyone knows what rig he used to record
that with, it would help me sleep as well.

eric in miami