[Harp-L] Harmonica Classes

Hi -

Just a note to the List since I am leaving to go on
the road with Richard Sleigh, heading out to the Jon
Gindick Harmonica Jam Camp in Dallas, TX. Very much
looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Richard Sleigh is one of the best teachers I know of
(not to mention he builds some of the best harps out
there!!), and I am glad to be working with him and Jon
Gindick in the coming 2 weeks.

I have put together some classes with Richard & myself
on our way to & from Dallas in the following
locations:

Jan 22 - Virginia Beach, VA
Jan 23 - Roanoke, VA
Jan 24 - Atlanta, Ga
Jan 30 - Springfiled, IL
Feb 1  - Buffalo, NY

Since we are hitting the road now, I wanted to respond
to some of you and say we are no longer accepting
snail-mail registrations, and the best thing to do if
you are interested in attending one of the classes, is
to just show up. There should be room for extra
attendeees as we now stand.

For more info, please check out -

www.dennisgruenling.com/jamclass

Players that have been to a Gindick Jam Camp
previously get a discount, and we will be having CD
give-aways as well.

Hope to see some of you on the road....and sorry to
say, no radio show for me these next 2 weeks.

Thanks for listening!

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com