Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Burns Night gigs

On Jan 20, 2006, at 3:50 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

it sounds like a really fun night...so toast a wee dram to the Bard for me
and I'm sure someone will get around to singing "My Luve's like a Red, Red
Rose"....my favourite of his songs.

I will be playing at a private Burn's Night party this evening. Telling the story of McPhearson's Lament and playing it. Then playing to accompany singing- My Luve is Like a Red, Red Rose, Green Grow The Rashes,O and Auld Lang Syne. Be thinking of you, Elizabeth. Got to run, it is my job to make the neeps and tatties!

Barbara
"Too many people die with their music still inside - Let it out!"
Strath an De' Farm
http://www.strathande.com
Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/goto?pg=http:// coast2coastmusic.com/index.shtml&mv_pv=AFL3356