[Harp-L] II-V-I on the diatonic (was Re: Wim's videos)

track Wim was playing over.
I will try to do another one sometime where you can hear the backing
track better because in this one the harp is a bit loud.

It is played on a C diatonic (duh) and for those of you that couldn't
quite lipreed what Wim was trying to say the key sequence is this:

C Bb Ab Gb E D Db B A G F Eb

The track can be found here:
http://www.overblow.com/index.php?menuid=211

or direct: