RE: [Harp-L] OB's

Cmon'............Chromatics are in NO way exempt from "Intonation" issues.....you don't just pick up a chrom and "voila!!!" it's in TUNE.
  I know MANY Chrom players who PLAY out of tune!

     It is affected by attack, embrochure and all the other factors that ANY harp players encounters....this NOT a piano it's a REED instrument............ 'Just Tuned' Marine bands are the worst offenders of intonation when playing single notes..so let's not PICK on and single out the Overblow technique................on HARMONICA intonation is controlled by the PLAYER !

    best,
  rob paparozzi

Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

c'mon now.... Just because YOU can't do them doesn't mean that it
shouldn't be done... I have never had anyone comment on my overblow
usage. All people really care about is the music and the feel you
give them when you play.

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com
CD Available