Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Wasting Time Practicing

Paul writes:

"Elizabeth,
Let us know how this works out!
Paul"

.....about the "subliminal harp learning CD"......Rats...you spoiled my
planned private review.  I already play harmonica.  I have a friend  who's become
intrigued (and feeling a bit left out) by my renewed interest  (and my growing
harmonica collection) who is a big believer in these kinds of  tapes....so
she thought she might want to give some of them a  try.  I've ordered them for
her and her guitar-playing son.   It'd be a lot of fun if we could have our own
little jams  together. She's never played an instrument but can't be without
her  IPod and music playing at all times...so we'll see if this does
anything. I couldn't teach her piano at all.  I think it's  hilarious  -  if the words
are subliminal, how do you know what is  really being "said" under the white
noise?  <G> ...but  would find it quite intriguing if it worked in any way.

Elizabeth