[Harp-L] re:intonation and bending/overblow notes , iceman's summertime

Larry,

I owe you a note.  I loved the Summertime clip.  With all the follow-up on
intonation, I think your clip is a great example of Kenny Werner's "Effortless
Mastery".  In it he postulates that when you play from "inside", letting the
music out, you let your soul come out, and the "wrong" notes become the "new"
notes.  This is how tunes evolve.  Great job.

Play Well All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com