[Harp-L] Where can I find audio interviews online for downloading?

Hi there,
It might be a big ask, but do you know where I might find audio
(mp3) interviews of blues artists online? I am hosting a blues programme on
my local community radio and featuring audio interviews of blues artists is
something I'd love to do. I'd appreciate any leads to others forums where
others might know or sites where these interviews might be. Thanks for your
help.

Nate in the Blues Room
http://www.communityradio.co.nz/index.asp?PageID=2145835508