[Harp-L] starvation from N.Y.C.

Dear Dennis
 Sorry I can't help with your computer trouble.Terra Blues In the Village on
Bleecker street features great national acts fairly frequently as well as
locals like Wade Shumann (Haz Mat Modine, Wade is like a cross between Joe
Filisko and Howard Levy) Also William Gallison(Amazing chromatic and
diatonic) as I'm sure you know performs frequently in NYC and occasionally
makes appearances at Terra, also I know Steve Guyger plays Terra at least
once every two months. Plus i play there a lot too! yeah!
Jason
jasonricci.com