[Harp-L] Hey G. re: 3rd World War (REEDS)

 Hey G, Question regarding your statement below.  "There are still "pre-war" 16 hole 280s floating around that have that same chamber."Would my pre-war  16 hole  Chromatische Mundharmonika "Chromonika III" be one with "that chamber"?   The low side is so responsive and smooth.  A friend who doesn't play any harp gave it to me about 6 years ago.  The price was sure right! thanks, steve

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com