Re: [Harp-L] Rumor Has It

Paul,

      Thanx so much for checkin' out my harp on that soundtrack and the nice comments. I was VERY happy with the way they mixed it which almost NEVER the case in those situations!,-)

      As far as the other Harmonica (ala spaghetti Western)...I believe that was off the Ennio Morricone soundtrack of "The Good The Bad and the Ugly"....

       I recorded about 5 songs with Nellie for the Movie but they didn't all make the final cut.

  all the best,
  rob

alliance@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Robby:

I saw the movie last week . . . Yup, sounds just like you . . . it's nice
that they gave you so much space to be heard in the mix, which we all know
is not always the case . . . Here's a question . . . Did you play the
harmonica on the 'spaghetti western' tune rolling over the credits???

Regards,

Paul Messinger

Chapel Hill NC