Re: [Harp-L] Winter Haven

Hi Kevin,

      I'll be performing in Concert on 1/28 at the Plaza Resort in Daytona Beach, FL with Blood Sweat & Tears and Chuck Negron. I'm not sure where Winter Haven is??

      Not as much HARP on this gig as I'd like tho,-) only on
  "And when I Die", "God Bless The Child" and "Hi De Ho".....

  Enjoy Your Trip!
  Best, Rob

Kevin Keith <revinkevin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'm heading to Winter Haven Fl. the 26-30of Jan. Does anyone know of any
jams of good harmonica players in that area to look up.Any help is
appreciated.Thanks Kevin Keith