[Harp-L] "Summertime" Video Clip by The Iceman

Thanks to all who emailed compliments on and off-list.

To answer the question and suggestions of using a minor tuned harmonica to play this song, I choose not to use any special tuned harmonicas in order to realize my vision of moving all notes created on the regular diatonic harmonica into equality.

The very fact that so many of you couldn't tell that "Summertime" was played in 2nd position lets me know that my notes created through bending techniques (including OB) are becoming seamless.

I don't think position playing on the harmonica anymore, but rather play the notes wherever they exist. This way, the harmonicwill sound less "harmonica-eey" and allows venturing into some very interesting territories.

The Iceman