To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 10:04 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Video Clip of The Iceman

There is a video clip of my playing "Summertime" at a Gindick Jam Camp on a new harmonica club website - The Suncoast Harmonica Club in FL.

This is the first example of my playing to appear on the internet.

I had no idea that a camera was rolling during this "performance", so will apologize in advance for overshooting the actual pitch of 3 hole inhale first bend, landing a bit on the flat side early on in the tune.

Otherwise, it is an accurate snapshot of what I do for this type of song in this type of setting.

http://www.suncoastharmonicaclub.org/Video_Clips/ICE/index.html

The Iceman