[Harp-L] Video file of ii - V - I available for download

I have been able to make some video recordings for demonstrational purposes.

On my website, menu 'my playing', menu-item 'download video' you will find
the following video's:

- ii - V - I progression based on Jamey Aebersold volume 3.
- Minor Blues in Dm based on Jamey Aebersold volume 57.
- Fast tempo Rhythm Changes (I Got Rhythm) based on Jamey Aebersold volume
47.

Maybe it will help some players in learning to play jazz on the chromatic
harmonica.

(Don't forget to choose 'english language (en)' in the upper right corner of
my homepage).

Abraços,

Wim Dijkgraaf
http://www.wimdijkgraaf.com