Fwd: [Harp-L] Re: Printing an article from Harp-l

I know two ways to print individual articles from harp-l.

1) Select the text of the post you weant to print, copy it to the
clipboard, and paste it into a text file, then print that.

2) use the Yahoo interface:

which allows you to read harp-l on the web, and lets you open and
read
(and print) individual posts. Of coures, this way you'll get all the
Yahoo headers and ads that surround the reading window.

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ken K Kwok <kkkwok@xxxx>
wrote:

    Usually I scan daily 20 to 30 Harp-l articles tediously looking
for
the ones I want to read with attention.   When I find the jewels,  I
want
to print and save them for future references.   The problem I have
with
Harp-l is that I have to print all 20  long  long articles without
stopping to print one article of my choice wasting paper and time.  Is
there a way to circumbent this with a short cut?   Other computer
articles allow to select certain pages and I have no problem on other
websites. For example I read and print my chosen articles from
Harpdepot
with satisfaction.  It is convenient to scan the headings and print
each
one and shows number of hits(responses) also    Ken in Ga.