[Harp-L] Re ii-V-I question

Hurricane sez :

Lady Is A Tramp is one of my fav's to answer that . It's begining is I to a I with a minor dominant 7th then -iib7-Vb-I ( C-Cm7-Dm7-G7-I)

Then it gets a little dicie at first glance but in all reality the rest is just about as " basic " a feel as the I-IV-Vb .

I love this song ( Lady Is A Tramp ) , it's the kind of song that if done realy well it can help to you're establishing of yourself as a " major dude " hitter .

You can seque into Satin Doll with this song rather well too ( as Mr. Iceman mentioned :) and rip it up with a jazzy twist to your lip launched playing of jazz on a diatonic.

Sincerely :

Hurricane  Ramón

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx