[Harp-L] stainless steel reeds

I googled "stainless steel reeds" and it appears at least some accordions use them.

While it may not make economic sense to mass produce a harmonica using same, I'd be very interested in hearing if anybody ever experimented with SSR and how it turned out.

I have this friend with a machine shop......

** Media Production for the New Millennium **
** http://www.oz.net/~jeric/index.htm **
** "Mammon, of course is no friend to purity, but purity **
** doesn't put 200 tons of structural steel into orbit." **