[Harp-L] Peter Ruth's Harmonica and Ukelele Project

In a message dated 1/17/2006 12:58:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, EGS1217
writes:

My only question is if you know if he's still "only a college  student"?  I
went to his website and he has at least four albums  out...and seems to be
quite the toast of Hawaii.  Fabulous  discovery! Thanks again.

Eliabeth, I don't know if Jake Shimabukuro is a student or  not.
    Everybody who sees this clip of him playing While My  Guitar Gently Weeps
is flabbergasted, so.....you're very welcome and i'm  glad u liked it.
  Mandatory harp content: i wish i could play harp as expertly as Jake  plays
uke.
ron