[Harp-L] Sonny Jr.

In this month's Blues Revue, there is a feature on Sugar Ray Norcia.  With it there is a section on his gear in which it describes us harp players as being the most occupied insturment with gear.  Anyways, Norcia mentions his Sonny Jr. amp and how much he likes it. Way to go Sonny!!!

  I'd also like to say out of the guys in my band, I am definelty not the one most concerned with gear!  Of course, when most of what you're using isn't even ment for what you're using it for (ie. amps and mic) one would expect a difficult search.

  With guys like Sonny out there and Audix and Bushma (among others) taking the time to make harp gear, the search may get easier!

  I don't endorse anybody mentioned, but I thought it was cool to see another Harp-ler in the mag.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com