[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 29, Issue 39

From: "Zombor Kovacs" <zrkovacs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Another Man Done Gone

> Thanks. I was curios about who played it on harmonica
> first. So it is Sugar Blue most probably. Anyway it is
> ingenious (Now I have three Sugar Blue recordings and
> one del Junco).

Pretty much the same melody was done by Muddy with Little Walter on harp as
"Baby Please Don't Go." Walter's solo, moreover, is close to that of Sonny
Boy I in his version of the tune.
The melody line in second position is a great note bending exercise for
beginning students, I might add.

Glenn Weiser
http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/harppage.htm