[Harp-L] Harp class with Phil Wiggins, care of Allen Holmes

Hey Everyone,

 I am pleased to announce that Phil Wiggins will be our next guest instructor for Harp Class.  Phil's playing is phenomenal and he is of international renown.  He is an extremely sensitive, skilled,  and thoughtful teacher.  He was my first harmonica teacher and has had enormous influence on my playing and passion for the instrument.  Check out his web site:

 http://www.cephasandwiggins.net/home.htm

 The class will be on Jan 26th from 7-10pm  at  the residence of Pearl Bailes, located at

644 East Capitol NE, Washington DC.
   All levels of players and types of harmonicas are welcome.   The cost is $40.  Please RSVP to secure space and direct any questions to Allen Holmes at aradcliffe-holmes@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Photos ? Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover
 Photo Books. You design it and we?ll bind it!