[Harp-L] circle of fifths/theory tool

Below is a paste of a mail i got from another  list I'm on, Flatpick-L.   I
send it to u harp-L'ers who might be  interested.
ron

I forgot I had written up a web site for  the circle of fifths way back when,
and never got around to uploading it.   I discovered it this morning and put
it up:    http://juliewaters.com/co5.php
It talks some about the Circle of  Fifths, but its best feature is a
javascript, which lets you choose a major  or minor key, and it gives
you a new image of the circle which shows you the  main chords in the
progression for that key.  I.e., you want to know  what the main
chords are in C-major-- you pick C and Major from the  drop-down menu,
and it shows you the I-ii-iii-IV-V-vi-viio chords for  C-major.  Want
to try A-minor instead?  It will show you the  i-iio-III-iv-V-VI-viio
chords.
--julie