[Harp-L] Re: I am envious/ bends made easy

Gail,
Try my Eyore method: that is, on a 3 draw or other suitable draw note, inhale whilst calling Winnie the Pooh's pal: the  phonation of the name "Eyore" should, with a few minutes of practice, give you the bend you seek!
Zig

Gail sez:  I have been playing for 7 years.  I have read the 'How to Bend' pages in many harmonica books and I sit there and try during the TV commercials and I
still can't do it.