[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 29, Issue 35(Surprises at Seydel)

Hello, Winslow, this is John Broecker, Milwaukee Harmonica Club. Thanks for
your information about the Mountain Harp by Seydel. I have 2 sizes of the
Mountain Harp, but I'm mostly a single-reed harp player. I haven't examined the
Mountain Harps closely yet, but I have played on them.

I also assumed that they were like the Hohner Echo double-sided tremolos.
Now I'll get them out and look them over more closely. The Mountain Harps, like
all Seydel products, are high-quality instruments. I'm not a salesman,
representative or agent of the Seydel company, but I like their products.

I ordered 2 Hochlandsklange from Seydel in mid-December. I received one,
with a note from
Lars Siefert, Managing Director of Seydel. He said that at the date of the
letter (12.23.05), they could send only one Hochlandsklange, because they had
only one other left in the factory, and they use that one as a template for
making others.

I had intended to write a review of the Hochlandsklange, but the one I
received was a gift for
another harmonica player, so I didn't play it. It's been delivered to my
harmonica friend.

Thanks again for your information on the Mountain Harp, and Chromatic  Deluxe
Chor (I was surprised that the Deluxe Chor had the same chords as the  Hohner
Chordomonica I).

HOJO.