Re: [Harp-L] Stevie

sounds like the Blues he played on with Tony Bennett about 2 yrs
ago......it's a great solo!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nate" <huffa.puffa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Stevie

Hi people,
Its been good hearing opinions on Stevie Wonders playing. Maybe someone can
help me find a track I hear last week of his on the radio. I caught the tail
end of it and only heard the radio dj say "That was Stevie Wonder, its now
news time". The song was a blues song. I've never heard Stevie play blues
[with a funky kinda jazz flavour to it] before. I wish heard the title of
the song. I know it could be a long shot but honestly it was blues and not
the "normal" Stevie Wonder sounding song. Maybe he was sitting in with
someone else.
Nate