[Harp-L] Nose-rub

I just started playing amplified with my new Bushman Torpedo and found my nose was sore after about eight practice jam songs. I used the tilted embouchure recommended by David Barrett with the cupped grip. My index finger on my left hand rubs the underside of my nose. Previously I have been gripping the harp with my index finger flat across the back of the top plate. Am I doing something wrong or will I get use to the "nose-rub". Any help is appreciated.

Denny