[Harp-L] RE Stevie:

Hi all,
  thanks for comments on Chrom' Jump query.
  Re Stevie's weapon of choice, IMHO I always thought it was 1stpos'n on a G harp
  in fact it was one of the first tunes I could duplicate (well up to about 6 secs into it, after which Stevie goes onto higher ground!).
  I was reminded by the thread of just how much I love that tune,geez, it is soo funky.
  I particularly recall the first time I  discerned Stevie's sneaky,cheeky, little end of one of the verses ..."I'd like to see you dancing....in the raw...under the stars above " and thinking how, only someone like Stevie could put something in so subtle and perfectly
  that It only became apparent when pointed out to me by a friend.
  He blows like he sings and vice-versa,flawlessly with timing second to none.
  BTW,is it not he who is blowing 10-holes on 'Say,Say,Say'?
  Regards
  Sean.