From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Frazer
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:21 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] reggae woman

 Boogie on Reggae Woman is a 1st position blow bends Clinic.

When Stevie shouts "Can I play?! Can I play?!" I believe he is talking to
the diatonic harp crowd to let them (us) know that he can play diatonic as
well as Chromatic. Stevie is one of a kind, and the good kind.

My first daughter was born the same time as his. Isn't She Lovely is still a
favorite sentimentally.

hj