[Harp-L] Seeking advice for hosting a blues radio show

We're blessed with blues on the airwaves in Austin every Monday night from 8pm to 3am on our local public radio station (www.kut.org).  Blue Monday, hosted by Larry Monroe airs from 8p-11p, then Paul Ray hosts blues overnight until 3.  You can listen on the web, and Larry posts a play list, as well.  Check out his archived playlists, too.  I'm not affiliated--just a loyal fan of these guys and their music.

  Here's a couple of links to get you started:

    http://www.kut.org/site/PageServer?pagename=mus_larrymonroe

    http://www.kut.org/site/PageServer?pagename=mus_paulray

  I'm new to Harp-L, but learning a lot from you guys.

  Len