Subject: Re: [Harp-L] AOL problem

Garry responds to our list-owner:

"well i guess we'll have to dock your pay.  how much are we paying you  again?
oh yeah, nothing.  well, next month you only get half of  that.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T  Labs"

....gee Garry, we pay him that much?  And besides what he and Ben both  do
running the list, all he has to do is take all our abuse and referee all our
quarrels?  I think we could dock his pay further for all the  entertainment we
provide him!  <vbg>

Elizabeth