[Harp-L] if you have a problem receiving harp-l

Here's where to write, owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxx  Please don't sent to the
list.  It would appear we have some sort of problem with AOL.  Right this
minute the three people who wrote in have 3 different problems.  There is
not any listwide malfunction or problem with our server or system.  I
currently get harp-l mail at 7 addresses all disparate in their origin,
this to insure that I'll be amongst the 1st to know if we're having system
difficulties.  I don't have an AOL account, there's only so much
dedication one person can have.  AOL is difficult because they're very
big, get tons of spam and they are very aggressive in their attempts to
weed it out.  We've had trouble in the past with them but it always gets
straightened out.  fjm harp-l-listowner