Re: [Harp-L] Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar

Robert Bonfiglio wrote:
> it's an opportunity not to missed to come
> away with knowledge and the skills on the Chromatic to last a lifetime.
> Just ask the player that have studied with Rob and me already.
--I am one of the players who was at the Robert's seminar this past summer in Copake, New York, and everything Robert says is true. The week of intense study with Maestro Bonfiglio changed my musical life. I have been playing the diatonic for nearly 30 years, and will always play and love that instrument, but now my focus is on the chromatic...my only complaint is that there is SO much to learn that I wish I had started sooner :-)

I won't be able to be at the Grand Canyon seminar because of my day job, but I sure wish I could get there...anybody who wants a jump start on learning chromatic will be well-served to attend, that's for sure!
WVa Bob