[Harp-L] problem receiving harp-l

Danny Hammers writes:

> I have not got any Harp-L in two days,   i'm look
> at it in the "Archives"

Vexing problem because I wrote Danny from my e-mail account and again from
the owner's mailbox.  I suspect my personal mail got filtered and I know
the owner's attempt got bounced.   Danny's provider doesn't like the ip
address of our provider because the dns record can't be looked up.
Regarding the AOL address, AOL is very good about bouncing back with
decipherable error messages.  We currently are not getting any and believe
you me I'd know about it if we were because there are a lot of AOL
subscribers on harp-l.  Absent any evidence it's tough to follow up on a
gee where's my mail complaint.  If I were a subscriber the second place
I'd look would be my internet provider.  AOL also does not selectively
bounce, they all go at once.  fjm harp-l-listowner