Re: [Harp-L] lip fatigue

On Jan 10, 2006, at 12:48 PM, Paul Gillings wrote:

lol
who has 12 hours to spare a day! Does only practising for 6 hours a day not make you serious about playing harmonica??
But seriously, if you wanna get good you gotta work at it...

all the best

Paul Gillings

12 hours? Why not just kill yourself. Whazaaaap with that?

MY schedule
10hr 40 min= The first 5 years (when I was serious)
7 hrs 6 1/2 minutes= the second 5 years (the 6 1/2 min is for a 'latte').
4 hrs 44 min = the third 5 years (9 min for a Klondike)
3 hrs 10 minutes for the next 5 years (the 12 1/2 min is for a double rum)
2 hrs 6 1/2 min next 5 years, (take 16 min for a hot chocolate)
1 hour 22 min next 5 years, (take 20 min for a bathroom break)
56 minutes next 5 years, Lost track of the years (take 25 min nap)
37 minutes next 5 years, whatzis pain in my chest?
25 minutes next 5 years, whose that playing the Ave Maria?
16 minutes next 5 years, why is there dirt in my eyes and mouth

That's about where 'I' am at right about now.
tgo smo-j