[Harp-L] Watkins Copy Cat

Hi,

First time writing on this forum. I'm a harmonica player from Finland,
Helge Tallqvist. A long way from the heart of blues so it has been
interesting to follow the discussion (member 1 week) here. A lot of
useful information and knowledge about harmonica playing. Well, I have
always used Astatic JT 30, a hot one that I got from Rod Piazza in the
80's. I also have a reissue of Watkins Copy Cat (legendary Brittish)
tube tape echo that is great. No matter what amp you use, sound is
always great. On my newest CD "Plays George "Harmonica" Smith I used my
Astatic, Copycat and my Champ from 1958.

Nice to be part of this forum,

Helge