To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 4:25 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Stick/ball mic of choice...

Rick wrote:
"... harp players commonly insist that the newer Green Bullets pale in comparison to the vintage ones, yet I read somewhere on the Shure site that their engineers basically consider nothing from the past to be superior to what they are producing now, with the tech improvements they've incorporated into their products. Hmmm."

So you're saying that on Shure's own web site, Shure's own engineers are saying Shure's current product's, which they sell to make a profit for the company, are in fact better than products the company made a long time ago and makes zero money off nowaday? Wow! That IS telling! ;-) Guess all the harp players - who have zero stake in Shure's bottom line one way or the other - are way orr base. LOL.
MN