[Harp-L] Digitech & other electrical device failures in 'live' environment

Can't say about the Digitech.

I've been using a Line 6 Pod & then a Line 6 PodXT with a Line 6 Floor Board controller.
I don't use standard patches and have custom banks stored in User dedicated memory slots (and backed up via the software
that comes with the device, allows you to up/down load patches to a user's website or send to
other Line 6 device users). In 5 years it's never glitched, lost patches, nor failed in a live environment.

While Digital 'all in one' modelers are not exact dupes of analog organic tone mic-fx-amp chains,
I've been fairly happy with the Line 6 product both live and in the studio. The Live and XT models
allow for fairly deep editing of amp model, cab model, FX blends, FX parameters, reverb choices,
mic placement and percent of 'room' (as well as type of room) etc. More than enough to keep you
busy without needing a degree in quantum physics.

I have not financial interest in Line 6 or any product.

Of course, your mileage will vary accordingly.

-Will