[Harp-L] Digitech Rp300 again

Hi all,

Ok, I bought it. A used RP300A. I've borrowed for some time a V-Amp to use with my guitar, but, since its owner "strangely" wanted it back, I decided to buy something with a more large harp player's user base, and I found this RP300A. I played a little with it, and then I programmed into it the patches by Richard Hunter and Chris Michalek. Great sounds, I was very happy with them. Since my old V-Amp used to lose all my settings between a power on and another, I've tried several times to turn the effect on and off, and everything went fine (the patches were still there). Last night I brought my new toy at a local jam, and, of course, all the patches but one (?!?) were gone. Luckily I had some other stuff with me and I played without the Digitech. Has something like this happened to you, my fellow digitech owners? Is there a battery inside, to keep the patches into memory? Do I have to open the panel which touches the ground? I'm going to write to Digitech, too, but I was curious to check if somebody else had this problem.

Thanks,

Claudio