[Harp-L] Good attitude

many years ago, i was walking down the street and encountered a stranded
motorist. his muffler was dragging on the ground; he and his wife were in
formal wear, staring hopelessly at it. i went home and got some wire and
wired the thing up so they could get home (had lots of experience from my
own junker cars). when he tried to pay me, i refused. i told him, "someday
when you see someone in trouble, stop and help them out, and then we'll be
even". it felt *good*.

I wish there were more people in the world like you.  I would love to help
out beginning harmonica players but never run into any where I live.  I am
no expert player, but would be good with providing resources and support.

Gail